Photocopying, Printing, & Scanning
You can use our public computers to print out your documents at the Library. Please check with the staff before printing.
Photocopying & Printing Prices
Photocopying is available at the front desk. Please ask staff for assistance.
|Black & White||8 1/2 x 11 (letter)||25 cents per single-sided page|
|8 1/2 x 14 (legal) or 11 x 17 (ledger)||50 cents per single-sided page|
|Colour||8 1/2 x 11 (letter)||75 cents per single-sided page|
|8 1/2 x 14 (legal) or 11 x 17 (ledger)||$1.00 per single-sided page|
Discounts are available for bulk purchases. Ask Library staff.
Document scans to your email are available at a cost of $2.
Please ask staff for assistance with copying and scanning.
Laminating for the public is available when supplies are in stock.
|8 1/2 x 11 (letter)||$2.00 each|
|8 1/2 x 14 (legal)||$2.50 each|
|11 x 17 (ledger)||$3.00 each|
**We do not have the equipment to fax documents. Faxing is available at Chrysalid Tech & Print in the Mackenzie Centre Mall.
3D Printing Services Coming Soon!
We have 2 3D Printers!
Please direct all printing requests to the Library Director – Email is firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Our 3D Creality Ender 5 Plus 3D Printer printers uses PLA (Polylactic Acid) Plastic Filament to print 3D object layer by layer. The Printer does this by melting the plastic through an extruder nozzle.
Print Surface: BL Touch Glass Plate
Print dimensions: Large Print Size 350 x 350 x 400mm
WHO CAN PRINT?
- Any Patrons with an interest, and that have undergone 3D Printer Orientation, with assistance from a staff member.
- Prohibited by local bylaw, provincial or federal law.
- Unsafe, harmful, dangerous or poses an immediate threat to the well being of others.
- Obscene or otherwise inappropriate for the Library environment.
- In violation of another’s intellectual property rights; for example, the printers and scanners may not be used to reproduce materials that is subject to copyright, patent or trademark protection.
- Large-scale projects that will monopolize printer time and material.
- $0.10 CDN Cents per gram used, including supports.
- Cost calculated prior to printing, based off the weight of the item, and must be agreed to by the patron making the request.
- If print will take longer than 5 hours, we will ask that the patron makes modifications to the item to shorten the print.
3D Printing Resources
Tinkercad is a free, easy-to-use browser app for 3D design.
Blender is an open source 3D creation suite. It supports 3D modeling, rigging, animation, simulation, rendering, compositing, motion
tracking, video editing and game creation.
Thingiverse is a website dedicated to the sharing of user-created digital design files that can be downloaded and printed on a desktop 3D
3D Design Tutorials
Watch professional, easy-to-follow video tutorials about 3D design using LinkedIn Learning. Access is free with a library card. LinkedIn Learning