Transferring eBooks to an eReader (Kobo, Nook or other compatible device)
Check the compatibility of your eReader to ensure it’ll work with Overdrive.
- Make sure you’ve downloaded Adobe Digital Editions to your computer.
- Authorize Your eReader:
- Skip to Step 3 if you’ve already authorized your reader with your computer.
- Connect your device to your computer.
- Open Adobe Digital Editions.
- Follow any instructions on your eReader’s screen that say “Manage” or “Connect.”
- Once your device is recognized, it should show up as an icon in the left-hand panel of Adobe Digital Editions in “Read” view.
- To copy a book to your eReader using Adobe Digital Editions, select the title and right click and copy to device, or drag and drop the eBook onto the device icon.
*Please note that the eBook collection is hosted on a Third Party website with its own set of privacy policies.