Searching Outlook Online
Access Outlook Online
- Click the Outlook Online link.
- When Outlook Online appears, if prompted, click Begin to enter the catalogue, otherwise start your search.
Search for Materials Across BC
- Enter your search terms in the available boxes.
- You can change the drop-down menus to search by the appropriate field (e.g. title, author, ISBN, etc.)
- Click Search.
- A list of items across BC will be displayed. Click on a title for more detailed information (opens a new window).
If you find an item in Outlook that you’d like to borrow, please contact the library to request it.