Accessibility is one of our key values at the library. We strive to reduce barriers to service for all of our residents.
Some of our accessibility features include:
- Handicapped parking spaces
- Automatic doors
- A low, wheelchair accessible information and checkout counter
- Wheelchair accessible computer stations
- Aisles wide enough to accommodate people with mobility issues
- Noise-cancelling headphones available to borrow for use in the library
- Fine-free Access Cards for low-income residents
- Collections in accessible formats for print-impaired patrons
We are always open to suggestions! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you or your family and friends use the library.